EHS and Continuos Improvment Manager
Posted on Apr 15, 2019 by NONSTOP RECRUITMENT
My client is one of the world's leading companies in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. The service spectrum of the group covers the entire value added chain of the development and production of all common administration forms and product groups in the area of pharmaceutical and dietary supplements. With high quality standards, innovative technologies and a clear future orientation, the company has become Europe's market leader in business-to-business. The company, based near Munich, is represented in ten countries worldwide with 22 locations. More than 4,300 employees contribute to the success of the corporate group.
What awaits you as HSE manager?
* Management representative for occupational safety, health management, environmental and energy management as well as fire and explosion protection
* Conducting safety inspections and risk assessments
* Planning of safety-related inspections of operating facilities, workplaces, work equipment and work procedures
* Analysis of accidents at work and development of accident prevention measures
* Implementation of legally defined standards for safety and environmental regulations
* Creation of HSE-relevant work instructions and execution of regular instructions
* Organization of training and further education
* Coordination of occupational health care and occupational safety committee
* Advising the management on workplace safety and assisting with public authority and customer audits
* Reporting the headquarters of the group
What can you expect as a Continuos Improvement manager?
* Strategic planning and controlling of the Continuous Improvement activities
* Preparation and implementation of Lean Six Sigma projects
* Further development and coaching of lean organization as well as activation of lean tools
* Carrying out value stream analyzes in the TechOps area
* Management of the KVP and BVW system
What should you bring along?
* Completed training as a specialist for occupational safety
* Professional experience in HSE, preferably in pharmaceutical production
* Training / further qualification in the areas of occupational safety, environmental protection, hazardous substances and waste
* Sound knowledge of relevant legal requirements and guidelines
* Basic knowledge of explosion protection, fire protection and emergency planning
* A Green Belt, Black Belt or Master Belt training is desirable
* Professional experience in Contiuous Improvement
* Secure handling of MS Office applications
* good written and spoken English knowledge
* Sufficient social skills to support production management and other departments
* Teamwork and analytical thinking
* Independent and structured way of working
What do we offer you?
We offer you versatile perspectives in a dynamic and success-oriented environment. To help you familiarize yourself with your area, you can expect a structured introduction and a regular and open exchange with your supervisor. If you feel addressed by these tasks in a future-proof group with great market potential, then we look forward to meeting you.