Posted on Apr 15, 2019 by SMILE
Smile is the leading European Digital and open source company. Enthousiastic, agile and efficient, our goal is to liberate the innovation potential of our customers, through the right usage of open source technologies.
1 700 employees, covering 9 countries, contribute every year to the succes of hundreds of strategic projects for major French and European accounts.
Mastering a wide solution spectrum, components and opensource frameworks, Smile offers both Business and Technical value on Web/Ecommerce, Business Apps, Infrastructure, Embedded & IoT technologies. In order to grow our activities, we are looking for our Group Marketing Director.
Job and Role
You show a strong interest in Digital technologies among which leading tech changes, e-commerce, mobile, Cloud, Web apps crafting, IoT, and also on digital consulting.
An open, positive and performance driven individual will easily succeed within the group, supported by collaborative teams. Customer oriented and hands-on person, your role is to lead the Marketing activities of Smile Group.
Given SMILE Arrow strategic plan, you design, develop and implement the marketing group vision through strong interaction with Smile Board of Directors. Maximize the business performance of the group, ensure efficient strategic management and alignment with the company overall strategy, lead the sales pipeline & marketing strategy are the main objectives of the role.
Your main activities :
- Marketing Strategy
- Manage the communication & marketing strategy based on our strategic roadmap and define marketing communication objectives
- Lead the Brands development and promotion
- Lead the Offers promotion
- Survey competitors marketing campaigns and beyond, drive competition watch
- Marketing operations
- Follow up and analyse communication, marketing and sales KPIs
- Oversee the Group's marketing budget
- Think, design, launch and lead operational Marketing Campaigns to nurture Sales pipeline
- Follow up communication and marketing projects
- Expand our digital presence
- Management of press relations (monthly press review, press analysis, …)
- Media and marketing mix optimization / Provide input on creative advertising and media plans
- Organising and attending trade exhibitions, fairs and conventions
- You will manage a team of 5 talents
With a strong interest in digital technologies and usage, you intend to succeed and have fun in various situations.
- Positive spirit in all situations (keep the Smile !)
- Marketing roles track record
- Management capacity
- Leadership, organized, thourough worker with strong methodologic assets
- Able to understand complex topics (market, strategy, offers, sales …)
- Knowledge and experience of the digital field
- Highly comfortable in writing and oral communication
- Able to collaborate and facilitate collaboration with other organizations and geographies
- Beyond fluent english, native english speaking would be appreciated and differenciating
- You master social networks
The job requires strong autonomy and leadership. You will be given the right mandate to act and decide on your scope of work.
You will report to the Managing Director, and will manage the Marketing Team.
Given the nature of the job, main requests and demands will come from COMEX members, Country and BU Managers, Sales Managers, Tehcnical leaders and other counterparts in the Group with whom you will be collaborating on aregular basis.
The job location is Asnières sur Seine.
Hosco Talent Search on behalf of a top hospitality brand
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile