Senior Associate, External Planning and Delivery - EU Hub
Posted on Apr 15, 2019 by CK GROUP
The Senior Associate, External Planning and Delivery - EU Hub is responsible for managing External Planning and Delivery (EPD) storage program at ADL will act as a planner for the EPD team where necessary.
EPD Storage at ADL
• Gather EPD material forecast requirements for storage at the ADL Warehouse.
• Liaise with sending sites and ADL warehouse to manage EPD shipments for storage at ADL.
• Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site to ADL for EPD Storage.
• Manage approval process with EPD and ADL for storage of new materials at ADL.
• Own company Change Controls for the introduction of new materials to the site.
• Participate in the Planning Cycle for forecast generation:
o Use of Rapid Response to analyse demand and supply requirements.
o Use of SAP to place orders as required.
o Send forecasts to CMO's and manage confirmation communications.
• CMO Management:
o Participate in weekly Work Center team calls with CMO's.
o Own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
o Manage batch progress through SAP transactions.
o Material requirements planning for CMO's including ordering, invoice payment and expiry management.
o Coordination of DS ordering and shipments to CMO's to meet plan.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Typically 3+ years of related professional experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good process development and problem-solving skills.
• Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization.
• Ability to communicate findings and make recommendation to the wider organization.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45283 in all correspondence.