Senior QA Engineer
Posted on Apr 15, 2019 by LottoLand
We sell dreams, big dreams. Dreams of wealth and financial independence, which can become a reality tomorrow by winning a jackpot on Lottoland.com
With more than 9 million registered players, Lottoland is the most successful private online lottery company worldwide. We currently employ more than 350 people at 11 locations on 4 continents. The Financial Times has recently ranked Lottoland 128th in the FT1000 ranking of Europe's fastest growing companies. A record 90-million-euro win last year was officially confirmed by Guinness World Records as the world record for the highest online payout ever. And we are only at the beginning!
We are one of the most innovative companies in the world and we're confident that our newest products are set to revolutionise gaming.... but we can't do it alone. Do you have a talent to share with us?
Contract Type: Full time
We're looking for a passionate Quality Assurance specialist interested in new opportunities, with extensive experience of large scale web projects, a solid understanding of cross-platform user interface and usability testing, deep knowledge in functional testing using black box techniques, experience in doing exploratory testing, as well in testing RestFull APIs. We hope to leverage your deep attention to detail, and your expertise to balance manual and automated regression tests to help us step up our product to the next level.
You will work collaboratively with a cross-functional and self-organising Agile team. Good communication skills and teamwork are essential in our multicultural environment. You must be able to create the test strategy and actively work to improve the testing process on every level from the requirements analyses to the final delivery to more than a million of our users in more than 20 different markets.
- You will collaborate with your team designing, developing and improving our gaming platform
- You will participate in learning and mentoring activities
- You will analyse functional specs for completeness & testability
- You will participate in all aspects of QA within the team implementing test approaches and strategies for the software development striving to leverage automation where possible
- You will be working with developers and stakeholders to ensure that quality is an integral part of every project
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
- Relevent Experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience in the testing of API and integrations
- The ability to create test cases - also in collaboration with cloud-test service providers
- A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues
- Highly familiar with agile development process and continuous delivery concepts
- Proven experience working with relational or noSQL databases. Experience in preparing large data-sets is beneficial
- Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven and Git is desired
- Knowledge in testing of web applications and RESTful APIs is a big plus
- Experience in automation (Selenium or similar) is a big plus
- Experience in performance testing (JMeter or similar) is a big plus
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gaming platform together with your team
The Location - Gibraltar:
Gibraltar is one of the European centres for online gambling companies and our headquarters with more than 200 employees is located here. Employees benefit from the location at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula. Southern Spain offers a variety of recreational opportunities and supports an active lifestyle. From the surfing paradise Tarifa, the Mediterranean and Atlantic beaches and the skiing resort in Sierra Nevada, there is something for everyone. For families with children excellent German and English speaking schools are available. This allows you to easilycombine excellent career development opportunities with a leisure-oriented lifestyle.
The BREXIT will have no impact on our operations in Gibraltar and we have already planned accordingly. By the way, the Lottoland offices are only a 10-minute walk from the Spanish border and many Lottoland employees live in Spain.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday and 12 days Gibraltar bank holidays
- International premium healthcare
- subsidised gym membership within a variety of locations in Gibraltar
- Weekly subsidised Yoga sessions
- Relocation assistance
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths.
- Lottoland is a dynamic, creative and technologically advanced organisation.
- Passion for innovation is a strength that is valued in Lottoland employees.
- Managers need to inspire and develop their teams to get the most out of them.
- Putting customers first is key to Lottoland's success as is collaboration across the business.
- Employees are empowered to do their best but held accountable for their actions.
- Grit and determination is a prerequisite for all Lottolanders.
- Honesty, integrity and trust are a given.
Castle Hill - iGaming & Crypto Careers
Castle Hill - iGaming & Crypto Careers