Contracts Manager - Tier 1 Main Contractor
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Anonymous
One of Ireland's most respected top tier Main Contractor's with some of the most prestigious projects in the country including a €40m hotel and mixed use development, €100m distribution centre, and €35m office development to name just a few of the 20 live sites from Dublin to Cork.
Due to further expansion they currently have a need for an experienced Contracts Manager based in the Dublin area.
Contracts Manager Skills
* You hold a Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
* You have 15+ years' construction experience
* You will be experienced in managing multiple construction projects
* You must possess knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
* You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
* Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are required
* You must be a strong people manager, able to use initiative and be self-motivated
As Contracts Manager
* The Contracts Manager is responsible for managing, mentoring and coordinating on site teams of staff and sub-contractors across multiple projects
* You will provide clear leadership and direction to the site team and subcontractors
* You will manage the design team members to ensure best value, buildable solutions whilst managing program expectations from planning stage to completion
* You will take charge of managing build quality and customer expectations ensuring all works comply with building regulations and other relevant standards.
* You will ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are maintained and drive continuous improvement on sites
What you'll get in return:
An excellent package of €100k - €120k + vehicle + bonus + pension + healthcare will be put in place for the successful candidate, including pension and healthcare and the opportunity to work with one of the largest construction companies in Ireland.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply' to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever.
Alternatively, call us now on (0)(phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK