Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Role: Manufacturing Engineer
Contract: An initial 8 month hourly rate contract
Your role as a manufacturing engineer will be to liaise with stakeholders and operations teams to build a continuous improvement environments that support ongoing change and improvement initiatives.
* Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within process on site.
* Identify and implement effective technical / system solutions to problems.
* Identify and deliver continuous improvement projects in process performance.
* Maintain high quality / compliance standards in line with medical device manufacturing requirements within the company.
* Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are fulfilled.
* Third level degree in Science / Engineering disciplines.
* 3+ years experience within the medical device industry.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proven knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principles.
* Knowledge of ISO and FDA compliance.
* Proven problem solving abilities.
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for further details.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a global leader within the medical device industry.
To find out more about Real please visit (url removed)
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales