Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: €35-42k dependant on experience.
In line with a strategic growth plan we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sustainability Consultant with experience of BREEAM and/ or LEED AP to join the Dublin office of a very well established multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultant.
* Very well established multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultant with multiple offices throughout the UK and Ireland.
* Major projects including major mixed-use, commercial, airports and residential developments.
* Impressive client list with some of the leading household names who are building new commercial office headquarters,
* Being involved in BREEAM/ LEED assessments
* Sap and SBEM Calculations
* Completing Thermal/daylight/sunlight calculations
* Liaising with other members of the Technical team
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* Have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position
* Degree or Equivalent Qualified in sustainability or Building Services Engineering
* Have experience with BREEAM Assessments
* LEED AP accredited
* Have experience with IES/Thermal Modelling
* Be able to complete daylight/sunlight calculations
* Have experience with SAP/SBEM calculations
If you are a Sustainability Consultant within the Building Services industry and are interested in progressing your career working for one of the leading names in the industry then please contact Dan Cullingham Aylin White on (phone number removed)