Resident Engineer (Dublin)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Anonymous
As Resident Engineer your experience should include:
* Industry experience of on-site supervision, contract administration, traffic management and project management on clean water engineering projects.
* A Degree in a related discipline such as Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Construction Management.
* Capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records.
* Strong knowledge and experience of Health and Safety procedures and regulations.
* A current and valid SafePass card is essential, confined spaces training etc can be provided.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this "Resident Engineer (Water)" role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To speak with one of our Civil Engineering Consultants and find out more about the role please call Anne MacEntee or Michael Knox on (phone number removed).
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client