DevOps Engineer - Romainville
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Hired
Let companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring devops engineers.
Want to work for a company you love?
Are you a DevOps Engineer? Part methodology, part job role, DevOps is gaining popularity in companies across all sectors, with DevOps Engineers leading the charge when it comes to putting its practices to use. DevOps is seen as the most effective way to ensure products are released on time, within budget, are what clients and consumers want and speak well to the quality of the company. DevOps Engineers close the gap between the developer and the operations teams, wielding an arsenal of tech tools and experience to make the day-to-day operations on a company's tech team as smooth and efficient as possible. This can make the company more successful, popular and profitable overall, an edge that is necessary for the highly-competitive field of IT.
While their tasks vary by the company and even by the day, DevOps Engineers generally seek better opportunities and employ advanced technologies to improve software deployments. Having a hand in software releases that are quick, secure and of the highest quality is the goal of the DevOps Engineer and reflects well on their company.Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing IT solutions that make our software deployments well-organized and automated.
- Coming up with effective results that bring developer and operations roles and goals together and fostering a collegiate environment among all.
- Building and maintaining cloud infrastructure services
- Ensure product releases are high-quality and secure
- Liaise with various tech team members so product development and deployment are at their best.
- Someone with excellent IT skills, as you will regularly write code and work within data platforms
- A team player who excels working with others
- An engineer who is keen to learn new tricks
- Interested in the latest and greatest technologies
- Having a firm understanding of business and client needs
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solver
- Quick on your feet