Search Engineering Manager
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Hired
Let companies apply to you, not the other way around. Sign up with Hired to get access to thousands of companies currently hiring search engineering managers and developers.
Want to work for a company you love?
Are you a Search Engineering Manager? Search Engineering Managers are responsible for overseeing Search Engineers as they build and manage the infrastructure that supports internal search functions. The goal is to produce search engine results that match the expectations and needs of the website user. While the Search Engineering Manager is involved with the technical aspects of the Search Engineering role, they also must complete common managerial duties and ensure organizational goals are being met.Responsibilities
- A manager to lead our team of Search Engineers as they build and maintain search engine structures.
- Conveying business, stakeholder and client needs to your team.
- Relating project progress to managers and others as needed.
- Keep up with data analysis and ensure Search Engineers are tailoring search engines to suit these findings.
- Someone who has excellent leadership skills
- Having an aptitude for tech as well as business
- Keeps up with the latest trends in the industry
- Someone who thrives under pressure
- Being results driven
- An excellent communicator
- A natural leader
- Excellent analytical skills
- Being both creative and logical