Manager Global Business Processes Sales (m/f/d)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by FUCHS PETROLUB SE
Welcome to FUCHS PETROLUB SE, the world?s number one independent manufacturer of lubricants and related specialties. As a global company with roots in Germany, we expand the possibilities of whole
industries, such as the automotive and aerospace sectors. More than 5,000 employees look closer, dig
deeper and think further to create innovations and develop markets. That is what drives and connects us.
We encourage our employees to expand their potential and grow together with us.
Explore your specialties by joining us (next possible start date) in Mannheim as
- You coordinate the current IT driven sales activities (FUCHS Solution Platform, eCommerce, CRM) and work closely with Global Sales Organization
- You set global standards in terms of processes, define and prioritize new requirements of the worldwide CRM and eCommerce processes
- You define specification of processes for the further development of our platforms and solutions, incl. change requests, testing and release of the change requests after implementation
- You are responsible for the final implementation decision on process adjustments based on close coordination with key users in the business units
- You are in charge of the documentation and introduction of processes as well as initial training of key users
- Successfully completed studies (master's or diploma) or vocational training
- Several years of experience in sales, in a technical department / IT, preferably in the B2B sector
- Strong experience in process management, with project management methods and with several platforms (CRM, CPM, E-COMMERCE)
- International project experience and experience abroad would be an advantage
- High IT affinity and business fluent English skills complete your profile
- Diverse tasks and excellent future prospects as well as individual training opportunities
- Cooperation with fitness studios
Excel beyond your limitations and contribute your ideas in the flat hierarchies of a family-run company listed on the MDAX. Please apply online by clicking the 'Apply' button or this link . Do you have any questions? Annika Vogel ( (0) - 1166) will be more than happy to answer them!Explore your specialties. Expand your possibilities.
FUCHS PETROLUB SE
FUCHS PETROLUB SE
EuroChem Agro GmbH
Paul Valentine GmbH