Senior Inside Sales Representative (m/w/d)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Moxa Europe GmbH
JOB ADVERTISEMENTSenior Inside Sales Representative
Moxa is a leading provider of industrial networking, computing, and automation solutions for enabling the Industrial Internet of Things. With 30 years of industry experience, Moxa has connected more than 30 million devices worldwide and has a distribution and service network that reaches customers in more than 70 countries. Moxa offers a full spectrum of innovative, high-quality solutions that have been deployed in a wide variety of industries, including factory automation, smart rail, smart grid, intelligent transportation, oil and gas, marine, and mining. Moxa's expertise gives industry partners the tools they need to harness the power of automation network convergence and make their operations smarter, safer, and more efficient. Moxa delivers lasting business value by empowering industry with reliable networks and sincere service for industrial communications infrastructures. Information about Moxa's solutions is available at .Position Objective:
As a Senior Inside Sales Representative, you will support and execute the Moxa Go to Market Strategy in your assigned territory, especially in the areas of Channel Management, Country Development and Small & Medium business, through a mostly phone based engagement strategy and process. You will aim to achieve the overall revenue and growth targets by using a strategic approach in line with the company's overall strategy. Thus, you will make an active contribution to a unified sales strategy and execution spirit across Europe, increasing efficiencies in growing Moxa Europe revenue through Channel Sales.The major areas of responsibility of a Senior Inside Sales Representative include:
- Deliver revenue across a portfolio of partners directly.
- Drive partner commitment to Moxa, achieve and exceed revenue and pipeline targets as well as deliver a high level of partner satisfaction in a fast paced, highly accountable sales environment.
- Support and execute the European Channel Go-to-Market model in the assigned Territory and implement necessary critical tasks. Constantly monitor the effectiveness of the strategy, identify improvement potential, suggest and implement approved corrective measures as required.
- Be the primary business interface or window to all assigned Channels, ensuring a high level of responsiveness on behalf of Moxa. This includes Partner business planning, revenue target attainment, accurate forecasting, pipeline management, and partner relationship management.
- Help assigned Partners in identifying new revenue and growth opportunities.
- Continually develop expertise in different Moxa products and solution offerings and be able to sell the business value of those solutions to Partners.
- Collaborate with all relevant departments and functions within Moxa to support a win-win relationship with Distributors. Secure a climate of trust and mutual respect with Channels.
- Commercial apprenticeship; technical / engineering education is a plus
- Ideally minimum of three years related work experience
- Proven track record as Inside Sales Representative or tele sales in a technical Sales environment is desired.
- Experience in Distributor / Partner management is desired.
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English
- Fluent (written and spoken) in at least one additional major European language
- CRM knowledge (preferably salesforce)
- Microsoft Office suite competence (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills to ensure that Moxa is able to influence and develop our Partner community more broadly.
- Good judgment and strategic thinking
- Team player: loves building and managing durable relations.
- Results oriented and good business closing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and can-do mentality
- Self-motivated and determined to be successful in this role
- Interest in acquiring specific technical knowledge and competence
- Multi-cultural, motivated team and cooperative working environment
- Open door Policy and flat hierarchy
- Food vouchers, free beverages and fruit
- Special Moxa Benefits to support personal art, health and travel & education related activities
- Flexible working time
- Attractive salary package in line with the market
If you are interested please apply through Moxa Career Website in English.
Moxa Europe GmbH
ALPS ELECTRIC EUROPE GmbH
Edwards Lifesciences Services GmbH
ALPS ELECTRIC EUROPE GmbH