(Senior) Backend Engineer (m/f)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by RE'FLEKT GmbH
RE'FLEKT seeks an enthusiastic (senior) backend engineer to join a team of highly skilled software developers/engineers that share a common interest in distributed backend systems, their scalability and security as well as continued development. In this role, you will build the backend systems that power our REFLEKT Remote and REFLEKT ONE products, scale distributed systems, and continuously improve our engineering practices.WHAT YOUR TASKS ARE
- Developing highly scalable software systems which are being distributed all around the globe
- Participating in the planning, implementation and testing of the different modules
- Identifying and defining requirements and APIs considering state-of-the-art security standards
- Working with bleeding-edge Augmented Reality technology
- Extending and maintaining existing software products
- Engaging in the design of the software architecture
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in backend or full-stack development
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information technology or similar qualifications
- Excellent skills in object-oriented programming (C#, C++ or Java)
- Experienced with UNIX-derived systems, SQL and No-SQL databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- Track record in backend web development, preferably with ASP.NET Core
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure and microservices
- Experience with containers and security topics is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge in agile methodologies and tools (e.g. Scrum, JIRA)
- Team player that can adapt easily to others and also work well under minimum supervision
Because all systems are GO and we are ready for an epic take-off! We are already one of the most well-known and successful technology start-ups in the field of Augmented Reality. We were named by ABI Research as the most innovative company in the AR environment worldwide, Gartner Research named us „Cool Vendor" and Handelsblatt and McKinsey listed us in the Top 10 Best Digital Companies in Germany.
We started in Germany, now we are expanding our activities to Europe and the USA. We will give you extensive design options and let you work independently - all in an environment with flat hierarchies. Our working atmosphere is characterized by personal appreciation, mutual respect and honesty. And we're still a startup! So we are your second family, we have a well-rehearsed football table culture, as much caffeine as you can handle and daily fresh fruits to compensate.
Get to know us - we look forward to seeing you!
Marcel-Breuer-Str. 15, 80807 Munich
Phone: (0) -10