SAS Programmer in Southern Germany
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by CK GROUP
You will have many opportunities to incorporate your own ideas and add to the growth of this innovative company. Through regular training and certifications, you will acquire all the specified requirements needed to make further progress on a personal and professional level.
· As a statistical programmer you are involved in the development of SAS-programs to evaluate clinical studies.
· Program analysis data sets and create listings, tables and figures.
· Ensure that specifications are met and the quality of programs and data sets are assured.
· Be responsible for the results of your programs and monitor the outcomes using plausible, professional and technical terms.
· Validate and document programs in accordance to current guidelines and procedures.
· Have a Master's degree in statistics, mathematics, data science or you have completed your studies in a cognate discipline.
· Proven experience within industry. Experience in the field of oncology is preferable.
· Substantial knowledge in SAS or R programming language.
· Your programming methods show a clear structure and is easily understandable and you enjoy programming.
· Are interested in the statistical objectives of analysis in clinical studies and keep up a high standard in order to achieve high-quality results.
· Have very good skills in written German and English.
Full job description is available upon request.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45251 in all correspondence.