Italian or French Demand or Supply Planner
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Anonymous
We design, produce, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories through a network of over 250 owned stores in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors and more than 10.000 exclusive perfumeries.
Excellence for the company means the perfect balance between top quality products and impeccable services worldwide. Our client belongs to the LVMH Group (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy group).
Within our Worldwide Logistic and Supply Chain Centre based in Dublin, Ireland, we are looking for a: Accessories Demand Planner with French or Italian
* Define DOS sales forecasts for existing products, collecting, checking and analyzing all necessary information in order to increase forecasting accuracy and improve service level.
* Implement a Collaborative Planning with the top clients, in collaboration with Sales Department, to forecasts the seasonal buying and improving the service level on new collection.
* Manage phase-in and phase-out implications on forecast and cannibalization of novelties on existing products.
* Share validated results with Supply Chain Planning teams in order to define both production and distribution plans, priority strategy.
* Support in the monthly and quarterly demand reviews and proactively prepare the monthly forecast meeting.
* Provide weekly sales reports and general analysis, in order to support management decisions and react in time with forecast adjustments.
* Define and monitor KPI's related to demand planning and actual sales (forecast accuracy).
* Implement gap analysis between forecasts and sales, identify causes and propose solutions for improvement.
* Review and update forecasting models according to distribution channels and business needs.
* Define in detail the sales forecast plan by area and channel.
* Proactively maintain and improve the Forecasting tool.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
* University degree in Economics, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent education
* At least 3-5 years' experience gained in a similar role within a fashion/luxury brand
* Knowledge of main operational flows, dynamics and procedures of a fashion company
* High attitude for sales data and market trend analysis (passion for business)
* Knowledge of planning techniques and models, simulation and scenario analysis/handling
* Ability to work flexibly among quickly-changing priorities and consistently deliver to tight deadlines
* Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
* MS office and SAP BW user
* Fluent in English, and French/Italian
Competencies: Analysis, Innovation, Projects ownership, Planning & Organization, Communication, Teamwork, Operational Effectiveness, Initiative & Flexibility