Field Service Engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you want to work for a multinational leading provider of drilling and tunnelling equipment? Are you a field service engineer who wants a challenge, and chance of personal development and promotion, apply now!
Established more than a century ago, this multinational leader has earned a reputation supported by client recommendations and staff satisfaction, for being a renowned provider of surface and underground drilling and tunnelling equipment. Their wide range of products includes hydraulic attachment tools, rock drilling tools, loading and haulage machines which are utilised by a wide market. This market leader is based in several countries across the globe servicing the mining, civil engineering, infrastructure and natural resources industries to name a few. With turnover in the multi-millions and a headcount in the thousands, and with more than a century in the business, their commitment to clients and staff alike means their business is growing, creating a position for a field service engineer!
The successful field service engineer will be tasked with a variety of duties including but not limited to the below:
* Responsible for the prompt service and maintenance of customer machines including rock drilling tools, excavator attachments and drill rigs, etc.
* Diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on equipment and carry out the appropriate corrective action.
* Tasked with maximising the commissioning of new equipment.
* When required, tasked with the training of customers and personnel in the general operation of machines and equipment.
* Tasked with upholding the company image at all times, working to the highest standard.
We are looking to speak with experienced field service engineers, ideally with exposure to the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries.
* Strong engineering background is required e.g. qualification/trade in mechanical engineering, etc.
* Experience servicing mining and construction equipment is advantageous.
* Good working knowledge of the mining and construction industry.
* Knowledge of health and safety procedures is desirable.
* Motivated self-starters are desired.
* Good technical problem-solving acumen is required.
* Salary: €35-45k (DOE)
* Discretionary Bonus.
* Overtime Rate.
* Company Vehicle.
* Lunch Allowance.
* Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension.
* 21 Days Holidays.
Location: Cavan, Monaghan, Louth.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you