Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Ireland and Continental Europe x5
ERM Engineering+ Construction is a long-established mechanical engineering and construction management contractor supporting an international client base in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe. Our current program involves construction, maintenance and shut down projects across the Pharmaceutical, Datacentre, Semiconductor, Petrochemical, Industrial and Commercial sectors.
We currently have several exciting new opportunities to work on a series of large long-term projects across continental Europe and Ireland for qualified and certificate level Electrical and Instrumentation Technicians.
Preferred candidates will:
* Be able to demonstrably illustrate knowledge and understanding of Instrumentation engineering design and site service activities.
* This will include Instrument Specs/ Data Sheets, Instrument Index, I/O Lists, Allocation, Layouts, Cable Containment, Block Diagrams, ATEX, Hazardous Areas, Clean Room Applications System Architecture
* Provide support to fee and capital budget proposals
* Assemble and manage bid, approval, and construction issue Instrumentation packages.
* Mentor Instrumentation engineering staff at junior and intermediate levels.
* Have highly developed interpersonal skills, confident in communicating vital information.
* Have a proven ability of problem solving and resolve coordination issues and to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team essential.
* Direct and participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off Instrument installations
* Provide extensive contact with clients, vendor's representatives and project field personnel
* A strong ethical approach to safety, quality, environmental protection and business
Qualifications / Experience:
* Min. Electrical or Instrumentation Engineering certificate or equivalent diploma in Applied Physics / Instrumentation
* 3-5 years formal experience in heavy industrial engineering
* Advanced knowledge of all Instrumentation engineering codes, standards and industry practices
Salary: DOE and qualifications
Job Type: Permanent/Staff - Full time
For further details please forward your Word Format CV and Salary Expectations
Kirby Group Engineering
Charteris Global Search