CSV and Automation Engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by PM Group
* Troubleshooting, commissioning and qualification of various automation technologies on site.
* Testing security, configuration and reporting technologies for new equipment.
* Integration of new control systems into the client's existing systems.
* Generation and execution of validation protocols and reports (including IQs, OQs, PQs, QAPs, etc.).
* Working as a seconded PM Group resource in a client-led team.
* Working with client subject matter experts and automation analysts in supporting technical elements of the project.
* Leading CSV decisions, determining CSV requirements, advising the business on CSV practices, sharing CSV knowledge with the team.
* Validating the introduction of new systems and providing data integrity risk assessments for each.
* Updating validation procedures from an automation/CSV perspective.
* Supporting and representing the technical quality team in meetings, visits, troubleshooting exercises, and audits.
Qualifications & Requirements
Applicants will have experience of computerised systems validation in the pharmaceutical sector. Extensive knowledge of the following technology types is essential: SCADAs built with Microsoft SQL database engines, Siemens S7-300 and S7-1500 PLCs, various HMIs, virtual hosts. Experience of the following is preferable: GEiFIX, Siemens WinCC, Simatic Manager, TIA Portal v13/14.
Please Note: All CVs are treated in the strictest confidence. Recruitment agencies need not apply
Next Ventures Ltd
Search 4 Technology Ltd
Technical Resources Ltd