Scientific Communications Manager - Spring Professional
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Spring Professional
Responsibilities:• Review, analyze, and edit presentations/publications and collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Proactively identify, assess, and critically summarize relevant scientific and medical literature across therapeutic area.
• Conduct literature review to address internal and external medical information queries
• Create scientific summaries and ensure dissemination of key findings among internal and external stakeholders in multiple formats. Create presentation slide decks for internal and external dissemination.
• Collaborate with biostatistics to perform complex ad hoc data analysis (e.g., survival analysis) of clinical data sets and provide interpretation on analysis with stakeholders (e.g., upstream marketing, strategy, R&D, Quality, GHER)
• Review and disseminate the session coverage of all major relevant medical/scientific conferences within assigned geographic regions/areas
• Establish and manage a repository of scientific communications content (e.g., publications, presentations)
Profile:• Bachelor's Degree in related field of study with 8 years of previous related experience.
• Master's Degree or equivalent with 6 years of related experience working in clinical, research, or healthcare industry.
• Proven successful project management skills
• Extensive knowledge in the development of scientific/medical conference proceedings and manuscript publication in major scientific journals
• Extensive scientific acumen, for use in various circumstances, including in working with internal stakeholders and with physicians in identifying evidence gaps and opportunities
• Extensive knowledge of ACCME, AdvaMed, EUcomed, FDA and ISO regulations
• Strong leadership skills with ability to influence and guide stakeholders
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels and proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Represents leadership on sections of projects within a specific area interfacing with project managers and medical affairs team