Director Marketing & Data (m/f)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Heartbeat Labs
Heartbeat Labs is a platform for digital health startups based in Berlin. We build, grow and invest in pioneering healthcare companies. Our agile teams combine entrepreneurs, medical specialists and technology experts. Together they combine the experience of having found more than 20 successful internet companies that have brought the advantages of digitization to industries such as financial services (Finleap) and advertising (HitFox Group). Now is the perfect time to get involved in the fast-growing yet still underserved digital health landscape, while still maintaining the first mover advantage. In light of recent regulatory developments, the German health market is ready for disruption.
As our new Director Marketing & Data (m/f) you are fully responsible for the marketing and data teams of our new ventures and define and execute world class initiatives.
- You collaborate closely with the Heartbeat Labs Management team
- You form and execute the strategic vision of our marketing and data activities and actively foster the exchange of expertise across our portfolio of four existing and several new companies
- You are managing and coaching a team of 4 Marketing and BI Experts and are responsible for future recruitments in this field
- You analyze and solve complex business problems and implement smart data models and actively define the relevant KPIs
- You will contribute your capacities where needed within in the Group
- You have extensive leadership and management experience with a minimum of 5 years focused on marketing and data topics
- You are experienced in all aspects of marketing, with a strong focus on data-driven marketing, tracking and data analysis
- You have an excellent University degree (or MBA) in the field of Marketing, anything tech / science related or other subjects with significant mathematical, statistical or business focus
- You set very high standards for your work: you are highly self-motivated to deliver a very strong performance in every aspect of your work
- You have excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to assess current and upcoming opportunities regarding all data and marketing aspects
- You come with a great network and reputation and will fully leverage and expand this for the success of the Group
- You are willing to go above and beyond your expertise
Expect an exciting, professional environment with responsibility and personal development. You get the chance to have a direct impact on several new business models. We are looking for great personalities with an entrepreneurial drive. Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!
IUBH Internationale Hochschule GmbH