(Senior) Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/*)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Dentolo Deutschland GmbH
dentolo is the leading managed care dental insurance in Europe. We cover 100% in dental, instantly, with best value-for-money and an unmatched modern retail experience. We address consumer demand with dental professionals in 25+ regions, reaching 40m+ people nationwide. We own proprietary and scalable acquisition channels with the #1 dental guide in DACH and a deeply integrated dentist network. We relentlessly focus on customer experience and products that solve real world pains to make dental care more transparent, affordable and human.
As our (Senior) Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/*) you take full responsibility for our data warehousing, tracking and reporting. You act as an enabler for our department heads to help them make smart, and data-driven decisions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing our data warehouse by writing specifications for our data warehouse freelancer.
- Setting up business intelligence layers and data layers in our Data Warehouse.
- Querying our databases to provide analysis to departments and key stakeholders.
- Constantly improving the way we report and visualize our efforts in Marketing and Sales.
- Creating reports and dashboards to be used by stakeholders across management levels for reaching our company goals.
- 2+ years experience as an analyst working for internet companies.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative subject, e.g. computer science, physics, mathematics, engineering.
- Very good knowledge of SQL.
- Solid knowledge of online analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, GTM).
- Solid knowledge of Excel.
- Highly passionate about data, with creative problem solving abilities and an eye for detail.
- Independent and rigorous working style.
- You are a team player and love to think outside the box.
- Knowledge about reporting tools would be beneficial (e.g. Tableau, Sisense, QlikView, Looker, Microstrategy).
- Knowledge about query optimization would be beneficial
The dentolo Offer
- You join the company in an exciting time to actively shape dentolo's success story as the leading managed care dental insurance.
- Join our midsize startup with a lot of room for you and the company to grow at the same time.
- A highly energetic and determined team that is pushing boundaries to challenge the status quo of dental care.
- Open feedback culture, ambitious & driven to the bone team with a better done than perfect attitude.
- Office on the 6th floor in the heart of Berlin (Mitte/Prenzlauer Berg) with a beautiful view over the city.
We are looking for a new member of our team with extensive hands-on experience in an important business area. If you are interested in taking our InsurTech company to the next level, we are thrilled to get to know you.
Lendico Deutschland GmbH
Mister Spex GmbH