Jr. People Operations Manager (m/ w/ d)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Grover
Grover is a fresh alternative to buying and financing
With Grover, you can subscribe to the latest tech instead of buying or financing it, and give things back at any time. We're on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world's resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we're now looking for a Jr. People Operations Manager.
Over the past year, we raised a total of €37 million in Series A financing, providing the capital that the fuels the rapid growth of the company. If you feel like being challenged, working hard and learning a lot, come and join us for a unique rewarding experience.
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operations of the People Operations Department
- Contribute making Grover Onboarding Process a unique experience
- Coordinate HRIS
- Manage payroll process
- Be main contact to external stakeholders ( Health Insurance, Payroll Provider, Relocation Agency, BAfA, diverse external agencies etc)
- Assist with office- and feel-good management tasks.
- You will be active participant of the development and construction of one of Europe's most successful Start-Ups and become part of a fantastic team!
- You possess a bachelor's degree.
- You bring a minimum of experience, a lot motivation and willingness to learn.
- You are extremely hands-on and are not afraid of challenges.
- You are fluent in both German and English (must).
What we offer you:
- Team Events
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- A fun workplace
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
UMI Urban Mobility International GmbH
Amazon Deutschland Transport GmbH