Office Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Gapless - New Horizon GmbH
Gapless is looking for an energetic, well organized, and service-minded Office Manager (f/m/d) to join our fast growing team in Berlin. This role is incredibly important for the company as you will be responsible for working closely with our dynamic management team, along with driving the office and employee experience. Combined with your office manager skills, you'll apply an event planner's style to keep things in tip-top shape while maintaining Gapless' fun and focused work environment.
You'll act as an extension of the management team: diary management, travel and expenses. You'll own the office experience: you make sure we're always polished and welcoming. This includes ensuring the office is tidy, the plants aren't thirsty, conference rooms are always ready for the next strategy session, and we're stocked with the necessary goods (office supplies, snacks). You'll help drive the employee experience: plan, support, and run company events, including team building activities, volunteer days, and holiday festivities. You'll support new hire onboarding: welcome new team members, set up work stations, and work with relevant teams to help ensure a fantastic Day 1.
- Strong communicator - you are fluent in German and English
- You are diligent, reliable, and always ready - you pride yourself on being one step ahead
- Solid computer and MS Office skills - you bring a strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Great at multitasking and prioritizing - you're a pro at managing all the spinning plates in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, outgoing, and a strong team player - no job is too big/small and you enjoy taking on and learning new things
- Bonus: You have worked in a startup environment before and are not new to agile and fast paced environments.
What you can expect from us
We are building a blockchain based platform for collectible cars with one of the largest automotive companies on board. To make this your ideal place to work we offer you the following goodies:
- Building a company from scratch
- Office Space in the center of town, close to Hackescher Markt
- Personal development and improvement
- Grow. Together.
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we'll try and make it happen.