Product and Go-to-Market Manager (f/m)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by eKomi Ltd.
eKomi - about us
Although pressures to grow revenues, reduce costs, and improve operational efficiencies are ever-present in today's dynamic business climate, providing excellent customer service and satisfaction is now the main competitive differentiator. Customer-Centricity will divide market participants into winners and losers, while enabling businesses to reach their core targets.
Feedback Management is today one of the most dynamic global software solution segments and has become essential for businesses of any size in understanding how customers are thinking, what they want, and where they would like to see changes.
Our goal is to build the most innovative, versatile and universal feedback management system, turning organizations into customer-centric ones. We believe that our work is vital to ensure the sustainability and growth of our customers.
k Clients Employees 26 languages supported 10 years global player
More about eKomi at enterprise.ekomi.com
The eKomi Project Management Office (PMO)
The PMO is responsible for the program, product, and professional services management carrying the main responsibility for our product and service delivery and our customers experience and satisfaction.
In close collaboration with the product management the PMO defines the product roadmap and release plan, prioritizing feature and product development due to the companys KPIs. The PMO plans and executes successful product rollouts while coordinating the communication program. It educates our teams, partners and customers in any aspect of our products and the best practices in feedback management.
The PMO provides deep product knowledge and documentation to the sales and service teams securing the alignment of sales proposals to our product, service and project delivery as well as high order success rates. The PMO standardizes and consolidates the customer and internal project process consistent across all departments and services of eKomi implementing and maintaining a repeatable, transparent and secure project delivery process while acting as champions of project managementwithin the organization.
Target of the PMO team is the success of our customers and our sales divisions when rolling out Feedback Management as the top-notch business partner of our global customers.
The Product and Go-to-Market Manager
The Product and Go-to Market Manager, member of the PMO team, is responsible for the successful launch and marketing of dedicated eKomi products, collaborating with sales, marketing, operations, and engineering. He is the voice of the customer for each product line, translating product requirements, determining short-range development priorities for software engineers and understanding competing technologies and market trends and dynamics. He arms our sales and service divisions with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful developing customer facing presentations and clear product documentation while outlining the marketing programs required for demand generation. His objective is to deliver a first-class product experience persistently growing the revenue baseline of his dedicated products.
- Define and execute go to market strategies and product rollouts
- Product positioning, competitive analysis, product and feature prioritization
- Creation of messaging, events and communication strategies
- Creation of product presentations, documentation and whitepapers
- Communication and training of the eKomi teams in product knowledge
- Determine and quantify effective growth and success strategies
- Identify and communicate product potentials to create customer value
- Monitor analyze and report product and marketing performance
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- +5 years of experience in digital solutions
- Practical experience in marketing
- Strong didactic and presentational attitude
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written German and English, additional languages as a plus
- Very good organizational skills
- Strong team player who can work independently
- Strong analytical mind and the ability to think for yourself
- You have an eye for detail
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Highly motivated, self-starter and goal-oriented