Sales Manager (m/f) € 20000 Gross Annual + International Travel + Comm
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Engaged Communications Encom UG
About Engaged Communications (ENCOM):
We are a corporate event company offering tailor made platforms created to perfect the art of learning, networking and business development. Encom events are curated keeping in mind the industry's needs. Our events provide unparalleled access to information, data and learning along with detailed networking opportunities to maximize your business potential.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager (m/f) to join our team in Berlin. You will be responsible for the sale of tickets to our conferences. This is a telesales role which involves selling to high level executives in a particular industry.
What will you do all day?
- Research your markets to understand the issues driving each industry, and communicate them to senior executives
- Work on a portfolio in various industries, converting leads into closed sales
- Develop and maintain an ongoing database of existing and potential new clients
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
- Attend some of your events to ensure smooth running of the events and improve customer service through face to face interaction.
- Team oriented training sessions allowing you to brainstorm and share sales techniques with fellow professionals.
The ideal Sales Manager will be...
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 6 months-1 year sales or related marketing/business experience (Preferred)
- Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision makers
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails
- Team player - sociable and enjoy building relationships with people
- Self motivated
- Ability to thrive in a team-selling environment
MYKITA Holding GmbH