Account Executive (German market) (m/f)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Frontify
As a an Account Executive you help us grow our business and conquer the world. :)
In the beginning, you manage the full sales cycle (from acquisition to closure). Midterm, you're expected to build a small sales team consisting of you and 1-2 Sales Development Representatives. You'll then gradually focus more on the second part of the sales cycle (product demo to closure).
Acquire, explain, convince
- First: Manage the whole sales cycle: acquisition - lead qualification - product demo - negotiation - closing.
- Then (after a few months): Build a strong sales team (you plus 1-2 Sales Development Representatives) and personally concentrate on the second part of the sales cycle (product demo - negotiation - closing)
You're a sharp deal-closer
- You've got some relevant sales experience.
- Ideally, you are a graduate in Business, Economics, or a similar field.
- You've got a flair for: Branding, SaaS, Agencies.
- You're proficient in German and fluent in English (~C1)
- You can present concisely and persuade others without hurting the relationship.
- You've shown that you can initiate new things and get them done.
- You can be a coach, a motivator, and a coordinator.
Happiness and growth
- A place to be creative and get things done
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company
- The perspective to build up your own team
- Flexibility, in order not to miss out your private life
- Colleagues that feel like family
- A cosy place in the heart of Frankfurt
We're Frontify! A fast growing startup based in St. Gallen, Switzerland. We're passionate about brands and people. With our SaaS solutions we aim to change the world of brands and improve the way how people work together.We already have great customers like Lufthansa, Vodafone, Lego, etc. and with you on board, we will get our mission accomplished even faster!
IDC Central Europe GmbH
Cognizant Technology Solutions GmbH