Senior Sales Manager - DACH (f/m/div)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Finreach Solutions
Finreach Solutions's success runs on great products and the ability to acquire new customers. We are looking for a sales expert to further develop our existing accounts and acquire new ones, owning the entire sales cycle and contributing to the bigger picture. As a Senior Sales Manager - DACH (m/f), you will be paired with our Head of Sales to help drive new customer acquisition through the delivery of our sales engagements and expertise in your field. You will identify customers' pain points, present compelling cases to senior executives that demonstrate how FinReach can enable them to achieve true business outcomes. You will also be the voice of the customers internally.
This highly visible role will enable you to be a part of the Sales & Account Management team and work on the success of our most important accounts at Finreach Solutions. You will build on your expertise in consultative sales, connect and continuously communicate with senior executives within your market to understand their most pressing issues and come up with strategies to help them solve them. Additionally, this role will contribute to building a new critical platform function at Finreach Solutions.
What You'll Achieve:
- Learn and be familiar with FinReach products, processes and teams
- Learn and execute FinReach's sales and key account management methodology
- Connect with and arrange on-site customer visits across the DACH region to start establishing trusted relationships within your B2B client base.
- Fully responsible for the further development of our client portfolio in the DACH region. This includes full ownership of commercial and contractual negotiations
- Own our mission-critical customer onboarding projects, handling highly complex organizational structures. You will be working with stakeholders from different entities in different jurisdictions or cultural environments
- Establish strong relationships with our cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high quality services for our clients
- Own and ensure consistent communication with your B2B clients; act as a bridge between them and FinReach for product requirements and enhancements
- This role requires frequent travel to visit customers and attend industry specific conferences and events. You are expected to independently decide when, how and where will you travel, as well as how often.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Strong current sales experience (5 years) and experience selling complex technical solutions. Experience SaaS sales in the retail banking market is a big plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and presentation skills. You will be working with our clients in the DACH region, which means you need to be a fluent German speaker
- Proven track record of successfully closing complex high value sales. Our sales cycles are long, which means you need to be patient, resilient individual with tons of intrinsic motivation
- Ability to understand and articulate complex products and ideas in German, as well as to manage complex sales processes and decision making units
- Willingness to travel extensively within the DACH region
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and help to build this function further
- Passionate about technology; a natural, credible evangelist who is experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers.
What you'll get from us:
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our customers and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected. You get to give and receive regular feedback to improve yourself and others.
We know that exceptional people don't choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you're set up for success. As part of our team you can benefit from our employee-funded company pension scheme, receive varied discounts (from public transportation to sports) and 28+ days of vacation per year. Naturally, we help you with integration in the city; provide relocation/visa support and German classes, if applicable. Plus the fun stuff, like choosing your own work equipment, weekly yoga or jogging with your peers, a fully stocked kitchen, regular lunches/breakfasts, other team socials and quarterly team events. Check out our website to learn more!
Founded in 2014, Finreach Solutions is the B2B2C-platform for financial institutions, brokers and non-financial organizations. We support our partners in the digitalization of their business and interaction with their customers. Our platform offer best-in-class interfaces and reduced backend complexity. Due to the functionalities of the platform, organizations can focus on their products with one-click infrastructure components, and pivot their products rapidly with reduced time and cost. Furthermore we help financial organisations to maximise their customer lifetime value with SaaS products (see Switch Kits).
Companies like DKB, Deutsche Bank and the German Sparkassen rely on FinReach to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace. We're growing and there's plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact-join us!
FinReach welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds e.g. related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, opinions and culture to their work.
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please apply online with your LinkedIn profile (or CV if you prefer). Please don't send a generic cover letter. We'd rather hear your short intro in the summary section.
RTB HOUSE GmbH