Operations Intern (m/f)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Home
At Home our mission is to make housing better for everyone. We're obsessed by creating a wow experience for our customers and believe in a simple, easy-to-use and well designed product. But we know that we need to connect with you out there on a more personal level first. That's why we want an eager learner with a positive, adventurous spirit to help us get real cosy with our customers and expand our apartment portfolio.
You will work with stars like Niko, Head of Renting Business, and champs like Philip our Renting Account Executive, and together you will also serve as our customers' advocate internally to help influence our product roadmap, brand story and business operations. You will take ownership of handling queries relating to the whole lifecycle of the renting product from daily tenant and landlord care and apartment visits to optimising our internal processes. As our Home Operations Intern you'll be the first to jump on any new challenge and deliver magical support to the rest of the team.
This is a paid internship opportunity of 40 hours per week based in our beautiful Mitte offices.
- You're out on the field with the rest of us doing typical rental operations including apartment visits and key exchanges
- You provide reliable and positive customer support, you hold their hand and make sure they stay happy through timely email correspondence and friendliest of call support
- You constantly think about how we can be more efficient in our renting operations and work hands-on to realize our full potential
- You funnel feedback of our users to peers, and managers to help build a better product
- You participate in user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- You assist with internal and external reporting requirements
- You help the rest of us out when needed, because that's the kind of person you are.
- You are interested in learning more about the ins and outs of a fast-growing digital startup and its business operations
- You're the kind of person that loves figuring people out
- Hands on attitude, willing to do what it takes to help all of our teams reach our monthly KPIs
- Previous operations or customer support experience is a big plus
- Eager to use new programs and technology
- Structured work approach, excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, your spelling and grammar should be exquisite in German. as well as comfortable spoken and written in English