(Senior) Java Backend Developer (f/m/div)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Finreach Solutions
finreach solutions is an agile SaaS API platform enabling our partners to build impactful financial products, across Europe with major players like Deutsche Bank and DKB. Exceptional people and products are at the core of our value driven culture. We're growing and there's plenty of opportunity for you to help us take on the most interesting challenges in the fintech sector. More information about us and our products can be found here:
As a Java Backend Developer at finreach solutions, you will work on a small SCRUM team to drive the development of modular, composable and maintainable microservices. We are currently transforming from a product/solution business to an API fintech platform business and as such you will be an integral part of our journey.
finreach solutions Engineering team is a cross-functional Agile (Scrum) team. Tasks are driven by clearly defined goals and their business value. Our team includes Technical Product Managers, and Software and QA Engineers. Our mode of operation allows us to integrate internal and remote engineering teams smoothly.
What you'll achieve:
- Become comfortable with our tools and processes by partnering with a member of your team to ramp up effectively
- Consult with internal stakeholders in product and Operations on best practices and standards within Finreach Solutions
- Cut code and take ownership of a feature release or a bug fix.
- Take ownership of more significant, large-scale projects and deliver solutions
- Take a role at building tools or processes that make the whole team more efficient and effective
- Thrive for pragmatic perfection, pay attention to the details of security, scalability, performance and fault-tolerance
- Participate in discussion around design and architecture of the platform; advocate for particular technologies or processes that would have impact across the organization.
What you'll need to be successful:
- You work transparent, respectful, collaborative and solution-oriented manner
- Great engineering skills, strong CS fundamentals, and elegance in your work
- Current expertise in Java, Spring (boot) framework and enthusiasm to learn others. Our engineers have all kinds of backgrounds, including Java, Ruby, Python and Clojure
- A strong sense of long term ownership of the work you do and believe in doing things the right way for the right reasons
- A fanatical pursuit of quality with a strong appreciation for the connection between the software you build and the experience it delivers to customers
- An innovative and fast learner, versatile in team environment, and battle-tested in cloud scale systems.
What you'll get from us:
We know that exceptional people don't choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you're set up for success. You can find an overview of our company benefits from our careers page and ask our team more throughout our conversations :-) And it goes without a saying, we are an equal opportunity employer and appreciate diversity in our culture and products.
YUNAR by Ambidexter GmbH