Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Seven Senders
The 7S Shipment Data Hub is a vital part of our architecture that connects with a multitude of carriers and aggregates normalized shipment data for further consumption and advanced intelligence.
Our microservice architecture is based on JHipster framework, Java 8, Spring 5 on Spring Boot 2, AWS services like SQS, managed MongoDB, Docker managed with AWS Elastic Container Service backed with Cloudformation, React with Redux on frontend.
As senior engineer in the team, you will drive forward technical initiatives and architecture together with your peers and deliver initiatives agreed in the quarterly planning.
You will have ample opportunity to grow with the team and its exciting data product.
- Several years professional experience with Java and Spring
- Hands-on experience in developing REST-APIs in a microservices setup
- Pragmatic drive with action bias and can-do attitude
- Good english communication skills both verbal and written (german not required)
- Passion for data-driven, data-heavy backend applications
Optional, but appreciated:
- Hands-on experience running containers in production
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with frontend technologies like React, Redux, Typescript
- Deliver (code) pragmatic solutions to meet product goals
- Help drive technical architecture evolution with your team and your engineering manager
- Identify and implement innovative solutions with strong focus on robust operations
- Take ownership - also in production (you build it - you run it)
- Ensure code quality and actively participate in code reviews
- Get into new technologies and solutions fast, whatever is needed to do the job0
Why SEVEN SENDERS ?
- You will shape the infrastructure to deliver millions of parcels across europe
- A great product and a highly motivated and experienced team that wants to push boundaries
- Modern tech stack
- Rapidly growing, multi-national team with long-term prospects
- A lively startup atmosphere in the heart of Berlin (including kicker and rooftop terrace)
- Personal development and conferences budget
- Inhouse language courses for english and german
- Relocation support
- Free choice of hardware and OS
- Flexible working hours
- Other perks like free drinks, sweets, fruits, weekly tapas
Venturi Germany GmbH
Evolution Personalvermittlungsgesellschaft mbH
wellconnected - Recruiting & Consulting