Senior UI Engineer
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Anonymous
You must be ambitious. You must be a good problem-solver and be willing to stay motivated even when things don't work out the first time.
If you have a history of taking ownership of projects and delivering, and have experience taking the lead on projects or making major contributions to projects while working in an agile environment, this could be the role for you!
This role does involve leading a team so there is a fantastic opportunity here to help build out this team and have influence on how this team operates from day one.
* js ESSENTIAL
* Years of experience not overly important; the company want to see evidence of a high calibre developer who has been working on complex projects
* Agile experience essential
* Results focused and a good team player
* Passionate about working with cutting edge technologies
* Team lead experience ESSENTIAL- ideally 2 years or more
* IT or related degree essential
Interviews will be scheduled for next week, so if you would like to be considered contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business