Regional Sales Manager - FMCG
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Anonymous
€30,000 - €35,000 BASIC + UP TO €50K OTE (UNCAPPED) + CAR ALLOWANCE + FUEL CARD + IPAD
My client is a market leading distributor for appliances who work with some of the largest, most reputable brands in the market. Due to continued success and growth, they are looking for an additional Regional Sales Manager to join their team to pick up their existing territory.
I am looking to speak to driven and ambitious individuals, if you've come from a B2B sales background and want to work hard in a company with genuine progression opportunities I want to speak to you.
In return you will receive a lucrative and uncapped bonus scheme with OTE 50K+ (uncapped), car allowance with a fuel card along with a company Ipad and mobile phone - along with ongoing support and personal development.
Working on the road, you will create, nurture and close sales opportunities, pitching the company various product portfolio to clients across Ireland. An ability to present products face to face is essential for this role as they are looking for a candidate to hit the ground running and push the sales figures from day one!
You will pick up several key and smaller accounts also so you have the ability to earn commission from day 1. The role will be 80% existing accounts and 20% new business.
* Creating sales opportunities through proactive business development and pitching
* Building relationships and networking to develop strong sales pipeline
* Following up on previous conversations to gain feedback and overcome objections
* Closing sales to meet and exceed set sales targets
* Learn to confidently describe and explain the USPs of the company service
* Working with the marketing team to develop marketing strategies
* Regularly maintain CRM and provide necessary sales reports
This role is ideally suited to a confident, results-driven individual with at least 2 years of field sales experience. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
* Existing knowledge/ experience in the FMCG industry
* Excellent record of achieving sales targets and KPIs
* Fantastic client relationship building skills
* Genuine drive and ambition to succeed in sales
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy