Senior Systems Engineer
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Anonymous
VHR's Client manafactures electronic systems for use within the aerospace and space sector, supplying these to some of the world's leading companies. With demand from key clients and high profile project wins they are looking to scale up their operations to meet the demand of this increased workload. They are looking for an experienced Senior System Engineer to take a leading role within our system engineering team.
* Leading a dynamic space system engineering team
* Review, analysis & negotiation of customer's requirements leading to a requirements definition.
* Develop first iteration of technical solution that complies with relevant design & cost constraints.
* Creation of relevant technical, planning and reporting documentation as required.
* Develop and execute engineering, qualification and acceptance tests on space electronic systems.
* Support continuous improvement of system engineering company processes
* Liaison with hardware & software designers, internal technical/production teams & external suppliers.Provide pro-active evaluation of schedules & budget to manage programme technical and cost risks.
* Detailed roperts relating to the review of project performance and risk.
* Honours Degree in a relevant STEM subject
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a relevant System Engineering environment.
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.
For more jobs like this visit (url removed)