Senior Supply Chain Planner
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Anonymous
We are seeking a Senior Supply Chain Planner for our Dublin-based Biopharma client.
Initial contract duration of 12 months - minimum. There may be some flexibility to work from home.
This person will be part of the External Planning & Delivery (EPD) team managing the forecast planning and supply chain activities for several Drug Product and Drug Substance Contract manufacturing sites in Europe. This team manages material requirements planning, ordering and payment, CMO batch management from planning to distribution and CMO performance management through agreed KPI's and Metrics.
* Gather EPD material forecast requirements for storage at the client's warehouse.
* Liaise with sending sites and client's warehouse to manage EPD shipments for storage.
* Generate any SAP Stock transfers orders to bring materials from a sending site to Dublin site for EPD Storage.
* Own client Change Controls for the introduction of new materials to the site.
* New SAP configuration is required to enable storage of EPD materials at client facility, the successful candidate will
o Participate in the design of the new SAP functionality and EPD requirement.
o Be part of the SAP qualification testing team for the new SAP release.
* Own the generation of Quarterly finance reports for EPD charges including storage and shipping materials used per quarter.
* Participate in the Planning Cycle for forecast generation
* Participate in weekly Work Centre team calls with CMO's.
* Own batch tracking and EPD activities required to meet supply within contract timelines.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
* 5+ years of related professional experience - Supply Chain, Planning, Forecasting
* Possess SAP experience
* Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
* Good process development and problem-solving skills
* Very good interpersonal skills; ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization
For further information please contact Mick on (phone number removed) or forward details in confidence to