Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Are you someone that loves to code and build robust scalable machine learning models to implement into a commercial environment. Do you like working with the latest technologies to build out state of the art machine learning and deep learning models?
Then look no further…
I am on the lookout for a Machine Learning Engineer for a key client of mine that is based in Dublin, Ireland. My client are a fast growing Environmental Analytics company with massive potential. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will be joining a company that have over 150 well established clients on their books, and working on ground breaking analytics projects.
They are now seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to come in and join their team to help implement and improve current machine learning models.
What you will be responsible for as a Machine Learning Engineer:
* Building robust scalable Machine Learning models (Prediction)
* Implementing unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms
* Building charts from the data that is provided from over 150 clients across Europe in order to predict Risk aswell as helping them with the development of their new product line and offerings
What experience you will need as a Machine Learning Engineer:
* MSc in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, Machine Learning, Etc...
* Experience building, Scaling and Implementing robust Machine Learning models using the best fit programming language (R, Python)
* Experience working in a commercial environment
Bonus Requirements (Not Essential):
* PhD level
* Experience combining R&D and commercial projects
Please apply below if this Machine Learning Engineer position is something you would like to hear more about and I will be in touch very soon for a confidential discussion.
Luke Sheehy - Head of AI & Data Permanent Recruitment
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales