Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be rewarded with an extensive benefits package and have £40,000 training invested in you within the first 12 months.
Do you want to be rewarded with a basic of up to 45K Euros + a location allowance on top of upto 6K Euros and a company car or car allowance?
Well established, multi billion pound turnover business, operating in 147 countries in the world with increased revenues year on year.
A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring pressure systems are compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear
Getting you to work
Company car or car allowance
Advancing your career
Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
Minimum £40,000 training investment in you for the first 12 months
Up to 12 week modular training programme with a blend of classroom and practical learning
Support with external training up to Chartership
Defined career progression from day 1
Career Ladder with 8 different career options
Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
Securing your future
Employer double matching pension contributions up to 8% (e.g. you put in 4%, they double that to 8% so total contribution is 12%)
Guaranteed annual review
Work life balance
33 days holiday including statutory
Option to purchase or sell a further 5 days holiday per annum
40 hour flexible working week which allows homelife balance
Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
Home based role
Securing your health
Health insurance and family option
Looking after your family
Child Care Vouchers
Cashback and Voucher reward gateway
Life cover of 4 times salary
Inspection and certification of pressure air and steam systems
Boilers, steam plant, compressors, steam turbines, pressure vessels condensers, heat exchangers
Autonomy of personal diary
Streamlined and simplified recording of inspections
Maintaining client relationships
Operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
Clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery
Full Technical Specialist Support available
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Mechanical biased subject
Hands on experience of fixing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing or servicing relevant equipment
UK Driving licence
Customer facing skills
To secure one of these positions please call Kieran McEllin (phone number removed) to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail. Referral schemes available.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer