Marketing Partnerships Assistant Eco & Midscale brands H/F
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Autre marque - Siège Issy-Les-Moulineaux
- Benchmark and source information regarding potential partners.
- Create / adapt relevant brand guidelines, reference materials and collaterals to support the implementation of partnership.
- Organize & participate in brainstorming, workshops to build partnerships road map.
- Manage project delivery in respect of deadlines.
- Facilitate and organize regular collaboration calls / meetings to review progress and identify new collaboration opportunities.
- Produce business review reports when needed.
- Work with Accor internal services to develop operational support of the partner (legal, procurement, etc.).
- Produce regular communications on Strategic Partnerships.
- Assist with budget processes associated with the strategic partnership. - Be able to manage information available internally and externally in a sensitive and confidential manner and share information in a selective and professional manner.
- Manage communication between different stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Be highly organized and structured in project management of the multiple work teams.
- Great knowledge of Excel / Power Point
Education Level : Master / MBA
Study area : Marketing