QA Cleaning Validation - Pharma - Geneva
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Spring Professional
Responsibilities:• Taking Cleaning Validation samples alongside Upstream/Downstream processing
• Working closely with manufacturing to ensure dirty holds are to the correct times and samples are taken
• Generating and Executing Validation Protocols.
• Actively look for Continuous improvements
• Generate/review/Approval of protocols
• Generate Reports
• Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan
• Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
Profile:• Degree in Pharmacy &/or equivalent pharmaceutical sciences.
• 8+ years' experience in Quality Management System leadership within the EU and/or Switzerland.