Posted on May 8, 2019 by CV-Library
Taking this opportunity as a Safety Engineer would mean working for a leading global producer of specialty chemicals for water-intensive industries, including the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. Recently there has been millions of pounds of investment on site to ensure maintenance of their status as one of the most innovative and dynamic manufacturers in the world.
Responsibilities of the Safety Engineer;
* Supporting and ensuring that all safety instrumented systems are designed and maintained in compliance with IEC61508 standards.
* Focus on continuous improvement and optimisation of all Safety Instrumented System (SIS).
* Delivering on capital projects.
* Coaching and training employees involved in all Instrumentation work.
* Engaging in a personal and career development training programme to support in progression through the company.
To be successful in this position ideally candidates will have a degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (BSc or B Sc or B.Sc or MSc or M Sc or M.Sc or BEng or B Eng or B.Eng or MEng or M Eng or M.Eng) ideally Chemical, Instrumentation or Electrical. A HNC or HND in an Instrumentation or Chemical discipline would also be considered provided it is back by strong experience. Experience working as a Process Safety Engineer, Process Engineer or SHEQ Engineer would also be advantageous. A desired competency is experience working to IEC61508, ideally being TUV certified.
Alongside the salary the company also offer an excellent company benefits package, including an 18% pension, private health care, life assurance, annual bonus and gym membership.
To be considered for this position please apply directly
£35k - £45k Annual
£470k - £470k Annual
£30k - £59k Annual
£50 - £60 Hourly
£45k - £52k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual