Senior Structural Engineer
Posted on May 15, 2019 by CV-Library
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for preparing structural design calculations, running your own projects including managing the costs & revenues, and attending design / site meetings.
Projects: Healthcare, Educational, Residential, Industrial, Energy and more.
* Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
* Must be a Chartered Engineer (MICE / MIStructE),
* Client facing experience,
* Able to train, direct & mentor junior Engineers & Technicians,
* Willing to take on the role of internal Project Coordinator when necessary,
* Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to join an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK & Ireland. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and excellent scope for progression.
If you’re interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Please bear in mind that we don’t advertise all our vacancies, so if you’d like to discuss all the options we currently have that suit your experience & aspirations, please do get in touch for a confidential chat. We will always disclose the name of our client, and will always make sure you’re happy for your CV to be sent to them
£40k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£42 - £44 Hourly