Posted on May 15, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title – Facilities Engineer
Location – Norwich
Salary - £36,500
Synergi are recruiting for a Facilities Engineer to join a large Food manufacturing company West of Norwich. The successful would join the Facilities team on a 3’s & 2’s Days & Nights shift pattern working an average of 33 hours a week. This is a great opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to work in an award-winning business with progression and training options.
Job Description - Facilities Engineer
This job will require someone to provide a high level of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering and Services support to the Business. The focus is driven towards Ammonia, Compressors & Boilers. Previous Facilities Engineer experience is required.
Shift – Rotating Days & Nights – Average 33 Hours a week
Roles & Responsibilities of a Facilities Engineer
• Electrical & Mechanical maintenance of site machinery to ensure a continual flow of production
• Working with Ammonia, Compressors & Boilers to ensure site facilities are maintained.
• Sharing of Technical Skills & Knowledge to improve overall team performance
• Identify & Present improvements to enhance site efficiency & reliability of the Site Facilities
• Attending of Breakdowns & Resolving problems in a timely manner to reduce site downtime.
Company Profile: - Site Services Engineer
The company is built on hard work and passion to do a good job & provide the family with affordable quality Food. A strong focus is placed on Innovation and trying to make peoples life a little bit easier.
If you would like to apply please contact or alternatively call (phone number removed)