PHP Full Stack Developer - Help 30 Top UK Charities Get Donations
Posted on May 16, 2019 by CV-Library
Working in a small but nimble team that will support them to grow our products globally. This is interesting, discovery-phase work that will require adaptable, dynamic solutions from your PHP code.
Location: London N1
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% disc. Bonus + pension
The PHP Developer will sit with the Lead and SQL Developer (as well as Ops colleagues) to produce features on a major SAAS product that allows charities to provision their own SMS, email and digital fundraising campaigns
In addition the PHP Developer will produce new features for another of the company’s products which caters for charities without the internal expertise looking to produce a digital fundraising pages that integrate with the company’s existing payment and messaging gateway. This product is heavily python integrated, so there is opportunity to learn some python and other new technologies.
Lastly, the roadmap includes the development of a new product that will modularise the process of marketing journeys around donation broadcasts, inviting regular donations and upgrading those donations for special causes / long-term charitable projects. The PHP Developer will produce the code for all of these, including new features and product development initiatives.
* PHP code for all major product suites
* Chance to lead projects if desired, including requirements gathering
* Develop exciting discovery phases of product expansion to new territories
* Produce code that is directly contributing to donation services for major international charities and providing funding access to scores of smaller charities that would otherwise have no gateway to donations.
* Work in a small but strong and knitted team
* Own development estimates to inform the product development roadmap
* Pick up some Python exposure
* Strong, established PHP Developer exp using at least OOD/OOP principles
* Laravel or Symfony experience
* Exposure to CSS including Sass/Less & frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind or Bulma.
* Exposure to MySQL, pgSQL or comparable RDBMS including query optimisation.
* Basic Linux administration (LEMP server, deployments, permissions, systemd)
* Excellent communication skills including requirements gathering and liaising with non-technical team members.
* Python coding
* SMS oriented product work
* Complex relational database query-writing and T-SQL development
As PHP Developer for this exciting, highly profitable Saas business for the Charity sector, you’ll take your seasoned professional PHP Developer exp and turn your hand to project ownership and roadmap steering with the Product and oter stakeholders. First and firemost you will be a PHP Developer, but should you wish to have a more vocal input in projects, this is the opportunity for you
£19k - £19k Annual
£69k - £69k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual