3D / 2D Design Engineer / Draughtsperson
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
The nature of the role will be highly unsupervised so will command a good eye for detail and the ability to show initiative. The chosen candidate will overtime, gain a huge amount of experience in various industries allowing them to become an integral part of our growing team, working closely with the engineers and directors on all aspects of projects.
Duties will also include:
- Interpreting contract specifications and designing products in accordance to comply with such specifications.
- Producing general arrangement and detailed manufacturing drawings using CAD.
- Visiting customers sites.
- Taking detailed measurements of equipment, both onsite and in workshop.
- Contribution to continuous innovative improvements in terms of product design, cost and systems.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers on engineering matters to ensure project design and manufacture is carried out effectively.
- Supporting the Directors and management in the development of the business.
Competitive salary - Overtime - 25 + Statutory Days Holiday
£20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.