Area Business Manager - A&D
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
To manage and grow the Contract business within the A&D market in the UK by utilising strategic marketing and promotion of the businesses Contract brand therefore maximising UK profitability.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
1. To deliver budgeted revenues on an annual basis to maximise profitability of the UK market.
2. Establish the business brand as the leading partner for A&D market by promotion of the businesses philosophy and brand portfolio.
3. Identify opportunities to generate sales and raise the profile of their products to ensure delivery against budgets and strategy
4. Identify major projects for specification and collaborate with the OEM Area Business Managers to maximise profitability
5. Build & maintain excellent relationships with interior designers in order to track projects ensuring that the business is recognised at an early stage and also finally specified.
6. Remain commercially aware of the UK interior market to inform business strategy
Knowledge and aptitudes required:
- Design degree qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experienced in the A&D market promoting commercial products.
- Clear understanding of project driven commercial industry and specification market.
- Proven experience in generating interest in products & brands and turn this interest into long-term business relationships with the target-group.
- Ability to carry out planning, reporting and administration for the area of responsibility.
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Software packages
- Ability to establish lasting working relationships with Architects & Designers
- Friendly with excellent listening skills allowing for a consultative approach
- Strategic thinker
- Works with initiative to deliver solutions
- Passionate and client focused
- Self-driven with a results orientation
- Team player
- Influencing skills with the ability to "story tell"
- Prepared to be located within the areas you will look after.
- There will be occasional visits to international/national trade fairs of up to 1-week duration.
- The role will aim to have a minimum of 3 personal visits with customers and potentials per day.
- Home based role so there is a requirement to have space to establish an office and safe dry place to store sample material.
- Full driving licence
If you are interested in applying for the above position please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
£21k - £24k Annual
£8.21 - £15 Hourly
£29k - £30k Annual
£46k - £52k Annual