Accounts Payable Assistant
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
They are looking for an Accounts payable assistant, who will be reporting to Accounts Payable Administrator.
- Accurately coding and scanning Purchase Ledger Invoices onto the Accounts System.
- Ensuring Budget Holders authorise invoices; paying authorised invoices and staff expenses on a weekly basis.
- Checking Supplier statements to ensure invoices and credit notes posted.
- Processing month-end purchase ledger accruals.
- Assisting Budget Holders with queries over costs on their monthly reports.
- Opening Accounts Office post
- Other duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate will already have done some aspects of Purchase ledger (Accounts Payable) and have a good understanding of Nominal (General Ledger) Coding.
- Experience of Sun or a similar accounting system would be advantageous, as would previous experience of the retail sector.
- Professional person, who is a good communicator both in person and on the telephone.
- Bonus: 5% discretionary and subject to company performance
- Holidays: 22 days rising to 25 days with service
- Auto enrolment Pension scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x basic salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
10 min walk from the train station
Good transport links
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
£10 - £13 Hourly
£24k - £24k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual