Receptionist - Permanent
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
This role is fundamental to the business as the first point of contact with clients and external companies.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well presented, well spoken, a team player and calm under pressure. Excellent communication skills and time management are a must.
Key duties will be:
- Greeting visitors and making them welcome
- Answering the telephone and transferring telephone calls quickly and efficiently, using a multi-line telephone system.
- Answering, logging and forwarding inbound calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain the cleanliness of the reception area
- Ad hoc office duties such as mail merges and scanning
Key technical skills:
Must be able to use IT and have good MS Office skills
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.