Administrative Operations Manager
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
Full Time: £22,500-£25,000 (dependent upon qualifications & experience) + 6% Employers Pension, a range of amazing benefits & staff discounts (inc: discounted gym membership).
This is an exciting opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, growing, vibrant and innovative business where you will gain real and valuable experience and significant opportunities for progression. Operating within the employee benefits, corporate perks and reward & recognition sectors, they are committed to fast-track growth and expansion. Their clients are some of the UK's largest private and public sector employers.
The successful applicant will oversee a number of operational matters, projects and supply processes for managing project plans and tasks to support business development and the growth of our client base.
This is a very varied role which will naturally grow as the company grows.
You will be responsible for:
- managing implementation of new projects liaising externally with suppliers/clients and internally with IT, marketing and compliance departments Supply chain management
- implementing quality management processes
- management of customer services team.
The role includes a range of responsibilities and the successful applicant must be able to work under pressure, using their own initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management Life Cycle experience (PRINCE2 advantageous)
- The ability to build relationships quickly and efficiently
- Google Drive and Excel literate
- Excellent organisational skills
- A great work ethic & loads of ambition
They are a meritocratic - judged by results company - providing every opportunity for career development and advancement.
Next step: If you think this opportunity is the next step in your career, please apply.