Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
They are looking to recruit an Accountant, who will be reporting to Senior Accountant and being responsible for 3 Accounts clerks.
- Day to day management of the treasury function.
- Bank reconciliations
- Actively being involved in the month-end process
- Stock & cash management
- Reconciliation of the B/S accounts.
- Perform variance analysis of some of the cost and investigate any differences.
- Produce regular internal reporting within required time framework and to deal with any queries.
- Ad hoc projects.
- Assist senior accountant with various tasks
- Liaison with other departments.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or a person who will be qualified in the next year.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in finance.
- People management skills are essential.
- Very well organized, good time management skills with the commitment to delivery on deadlines.
- Confident self starter with sound analytical skills, able to operate under pressure and resolve conflicts.
- Broad all round systems and PC skills.
- Team worker and good at building relationships
Salary & Benefits:
- Bonus: 10% discretionary and subject to company performance
- Holidays: 22 days rising to 25 days with service
- Pension: Up to 5% matched
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance 4 x basic salary
- Interest free season ticket loan
10 minutes walk from the station
Good transport links
£18k - £21k Annual
£18k - £50k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual