IT Systems Engineer / Technical Support / Project Installations
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Technical Support Engineer to join an established and successful Bromsgrove based business.
A desirable position within a busy, energetic, friendly and highly capable IT support team awaits the right candidate.
You will be defined by the following:
- A Dedicated Technical Professional
- A Completer-Finisher
- A Skilled Trouble-Shooter
- A Skilled Communicator
- Committed to providing Quality Service
- Industry Certified
You will have a strong working knowledge and demonstrable skills in the following:
- Remote and On-Site Technical Support
- SAN Technologies
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems (Historical and Current)
- Networking and Associated Hardware
- Microsoft Core infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, RDS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office Suites to include Office 365
- Virtualisation Technologies (Hyper-V Preferred)
- Backup Technologies and Methodology
- Firewalls and Routing
- Experience of Server Installation and Migration is a Must
The following would be highly desirable and would strengthen your application:
MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Enterprise Administrator
MCSE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert -Messaging Specialisation
A Full driving licence and own car will be required.
£25,000 - £30,000 (dependent Upon Experience)
Interviews available immediately.
£28.8k - £32.9k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual
£9 - £11 Hourly