Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
They are looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator, looking for a part-time position, to join their newly opening branch in Cheltenham.
Although it is important for this role that you work on Saturdays there is flexibility around the rest of the working week.
- Registering applicants
- Booking and accompanying property viewings with prospective tenants
- Providing Landlords and Tenants with excellent service
- Liaise and negotiate between Landlords and Tenants to secure the let
- Generate business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Keeping files up to date on the database.
Skills & Experience:
- 2 or more years' experience as a Lettings Negotiator in the area
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional determined, ambitious and focused
- Own vehicle and clean driving license
Salary & Benefits:
- £18,000 - £22,000 pro rata (£8.65 - £10.58 per hour)
- Company mobile phone
- Company Laptop for use in the office
- Bonus/Commission (structure negotiable on offer)
They offer the opportunity to receive training from experts within the real estate world, the use of the latest and best technology and software to support your work plus the opportunity to work in fresh, newly fitted offices in a great location.
Commutable from Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Churchdown, Brockworth in the very desirable Tivoli area of Cheltenham.
They are looking to progress applications quickly with a target start date of 1st week in June so apply now to avoid disappointment.